I would like to present myself, Ramsey, the new owner of Organized Themes.
I love themes and I love WordPress!
Organized Themes was sold to me about 2 weeks ago. Rest assured, I have no intention to sell the business as I want to continue the work that the first owner, Bill, began, hopefully forever :).
To help reach that goal, here is what I have currently done and plan to accomplish:
- I have re-opened the Contact page (and its contact form).
- I will answer pre-sale questions/comments on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn as well as on Organized Themes – Support questions should still be requested on our support page because we have our own ticket system that really helps manage requests!
We could always have a good chat about other subjects as well :).
- Prices have been adjusted (overall lower).
- I will be uploading a giant new theme very soon aimed at restaurants.
- We’re finalizing the Moonrise theme update, and once completed, you’ll find it on our website again.
- I have plans to launch a new theme every few months.
- You can now reach the retired forum by clicking the “Forum” menu item in the header of our website. It is filled with helpful information, and support for many of our themes.
- I have removed the yearly support limit as it’s really impossible for me to deny support to someone in need. Support is now for life, even when you buy one theme only. Meaning, when you buy one theme, you will get updates for one year, but support for life for that one theme.
It is a pleasure to meet everyone and I hope that we can be in contact!
Let me know in the comment section if you have any suggestions!
I also speak French, Spanish, and Lebanese (Arabic) in case you wish to converse in these languages :).
Note that your lifetime membership will always remain yours even if you bought it before I took over.