We answer support requests from Monday to Friday, from 8 AM to 6 PM, EST.
Please ensure you have followed these steps before submitting a new ticket:
- Search for your problem in our Knowledge Base and read our Theme Documentation.
- Check the PHP version installed on your server. WordPress recommends PHP 7 or greater. You can check installed version using a plugin like Server Info.
- Disable all your plugins.
- If you can't see the changes on your site, clear the cache from your browser or WordPress caching plugin.
- Update WordPress, your Theme, and All Plugins to their latest version.
- When submitting a new ticket, please mention the theme you are using and your website URL.
- If it's a new theme installation, ensure that you followed our demo installation documentation.
- See if you have custom CSS code added as that could cause theme issues.
- Finally, be as detailed as possible, and provide screenshots if you believe your issue is not easy to spot. A bit of courtesy goes a long way :).
- We don't give general WordPress support. Use the WP.org forums for general WordPress support or watch our How-To Video Tutorials located on the support page.
- We don't provide free support on 3rd party plugins, and we recommend disabling all 3rd party plugins before contacting us for support. We can, however, help as part of our website customization service.
- Customization of our themes and other WordPress Services can be offered by our team as paid services.
- If your licence has expired, we will suggest renewing it in order to receive updates. Visit our Member's Area to renew your licence.
Tickets (displaying records 1-1 from 1)