Affiliate marketing acts as one of the most significantly effective ways to generate revenue from a WordPress site. You may enroll in companies affiliate programs to promote links on your site, or you can create your affiliate program. A lot of WordPress plugins may assist alongside affiliate marketing.
Do you want to increase your income with affiliate marketing on your WordPress website? Don’t look any further! The most popular 2023 WordPress affiliate marketing plugins have been compiled in this post. Also, WordPress Redirect Plugins play a major role.
Table of Content:
- Why is it essential to have an affiliate plugin for WordPress on your website
- Best WordPress Affiliate Plugins
1. Why is it essential to have an affiliate plugin for WordPress on your website
If you have a brand-new website in just a few affiliate links, they are easy to keep track of. But as the website gets more prominent and has more pages, keeping track of all the affiliates will become more challenging.
In situations like these, a WordPress affiliate plugin is useful. The following are some of its advantages:
- You can add, save, change, and remove affiliate links from your WordPress dashboard.
- Monitor the performance of every affiliate on your website
- Make links that are easy to use and share.
- Automate tasks by automatically linking keywords
- Affiliate link redirection setup
- Assist in the development of a devoted following
Now, are you prepared to discover the best WordPress affiliate plugins?
2. Best WordPress Affiliate Plugins
WordPress plugins comes in different shapes and sizes. Among the Affiliate plugins MonsterInsights is the best Google Analytics plugin. It is extremely easy to incorporate analytics in your website and also configure advanced tracking. With MonsterInsights, tracking affiliate links on your WordPress site is a breeze. You can monitor your affiliate’s performance automatically with detailed reports in your dashboard.
The analysis tells you how often your top affiliate links were clicked on. With these tips, you can promote the affiliates that get the most clicks and finances.
- Compatibility — Link your MonsterInsights account to other affiliate plugins with ease.
- Detailed Reports — View your staring-earning pages and most lucrative traffic sources.
- User-Friendly — the dashboard is simple to use, even for those without Google Analytics training.
- Strong Assistance — a renowned support team is available to assist you whenever you require assistance.
Beginning at $99.50 per year, the pro version costs $199.50 per year.
2.2 Pretty Links
Pretty Links inclusion on our list of the best WordPress affiliate plugins is unsurprising, given its immense popularity. It transforms those lengthy and unsightly affiliate links into something much more straightforward to remember, allowing your links to impact your site’s visitors significantly. It will enable you to add links to your posts quickly.
- Beginner-Friendly — this is, without a doubt, the easiest-to-use WordPress referral plugin.
- Flexible- It works with all of the best WordPress themes currently available.
- Analytics – Built-in metrics allow you to track the functioning of your links.
- Pretty Bar – an innovative tool that allows you to brand and promote your links.
- Automation – Accelerate your marketing automation with an auto-linking feature that automatically adds affiliate links to specific keywords.
- Supports Redirects — Enables the administration of server-side redirects and 404s
Cost begins at $79 per year.
ThirstyAffiliates is a wonderful option if you seek a robust solution for managing your affiliates. It allows you to disguise long links and make them appear attractive easily. This affiliate plugin’s popularity is warranted.
- Reports — View statistics regarding the clicks on the referral links and campaigns.
- Organisation- Use categories to organise your links and keep track of your affiliate marketing campaigns.
- Images — you can add images and banners to your links and link images.
- Simple Link Replacement — the robust affiliate management system lets you quickly find and substitute links from your ThirstyAffiliates dashboard.
- Automation — automatically replaces assigned keywords with links.
Pricing begins at $49.
AffiliateWP is an easy-to-use plugin for WordPress. You can manage and track your website’s affiliate links using the plugin. It provides reporting in real-time on affiliate visits, earnings, and registration.
It integrates seamlessly with your WordPress site and allows you to manage your affiliates from the dashboard. But what makes AffiliateWP so great is its high quality customer support and extensive list of features and plugins, which includes the following:
- Create affiliate programmes in minutes
- Accurately track affiliates
- Connect coupon codes to specific affiliate accounts
- Manage affiliates from your WordPress dashboard
- Integrates with Uncanny Automator to automate your affiliate programme
- Automate affiliate registration
- Generate unique affiliate IDs
- Export your data to CSV files
- And a lot more.
Plans for AffiliateWP range in price from $149 to $299 per year.
2.5 Easy Affiliate
Easy Affiliate is a fantastic plugin created by the same company that created Pretty Links and MemberPress. These platforms work flawlessly together and can be used to build a comprehensive affiliate programme with shortened, easy-to-remember affiliate links and referral programmes.
- User-Friendly — an intuitive dashboard that allows you to monitor outgoing links.
- Instant Installation — when you install the plugin, your WordPress website will have a fully functional affiliate programme within a short time.
- Charts — Customizable performance diagrams see clicks, sales, and payments with optimal data visualization.
- Shopping Cart Integration —manage and view recurring and one-time payments from PayPal, Authorize.net, and more.
Easy Affiliate’s annual pricing begins at $99.50.
AdSanity is a plugin that helps website owner’s use affiliate marketing to make a steady monthly income. AdSanity is an ad display plugin designed specifically to display banner images for your affiliate products. AdSanity is the ideal addition to your affiliate marketing strategy due to its usability and focused approach.
- Ability to efficiently group and deploy self-hosted banner ads
- Utilize shortcodes, widgets, and template tags to deploy ads
- A lightweight plugin that does not sacrifice functionality.
AdSanity is available for $59 per year, with a lifetime plan also available.
Installing SliceWP is a good idea if you want an affiliate plugin that is easy to use. This tool has an easy-to-use interface that makes managing affiliates easier. With SliceWP, you can quickly accept new affiliates, change commissions, and pay out a lot of money at once.
- Installation guide with steps
- A customizable form for affiliates to sign up
- Tracking reports in real time
- New affiliates are automatically accepted.
- Custom commission rates for affiliates
- Mass payouts
- Customized cookie time
- Mailchimp, PayPal, MemberPress, and WooCommerce can all be linked up.
The plug-in is free to use. There are also premium plans, which start at $169 per year. SliceWP also lets you buy it all at once for $429.
If you make money through Amazon, EasyAzon is great affiliate plugins for WordPress that you can use. It makes it easy to add Amazon affiliate links to your blog posts, so you don’t have to go to Amazon’s site.
- Use their “buy” buttons from Amazon.com on your site.
- Link Management: Automatically hide links to make them shorter and more professional looking.
- Affiliate Image Links — Use images to market the right products and content.
- Use the link finder to find out where your visitors are coming from.
Affiliate plugins help you make your own affiliate programmes or manage affiliate links. Consider the plugin’s price, flexibility, and ease of use when making your affiliate marketing decision.
If you’re already using WordPress or are still deciding on a platform, we have the right choice. WPBlazer is a plugin that can help you save time and effort in WordPress management.
This management tool can help you with everything from the first WordPress installation to backing up your entire site.