Terms and Conditions for WordPress themes.
Terms and Conditions for website customization and for website development.
Here are the terms and conditions for the affiliate program at Organized Themes.
- All affiliates are required to have a valid PayPal account in order to receive payments. We generally pay affiliates after the 20th of each month. For example, if you sell a theme on September 12, you will be paid after September 20.
- Affiliates are responsible for paying PayPal’s fee, for the moment.
- The commission amount is subject to change at any time.
- Any affiliate that misrepresents Organized Themes will be removed from our program. We don’t allow our affiliates to indicate that they are us – this can be either through the affiliate’s own site or pay per click advertising. You can’t take out ads in our name, our URL, or any derivatives thereof. If you want to place per click ads, they should be about WordPress themes in general or one of our theme niches (that’s a better idea).
- Any affiliate who has two or more chargebacks or fraudulent credit card charges will immediately be removed from the program and not paid.
- When writing about Organized Themes, your content must be honest and transparent.
Do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Thanks again for participating!