The more potential customers see your content, the higher your chances of boosting engagement and conversion rates.
The big question is, how do you ensure your online content reaches a wide audience?
One effective solution is to boost your content’s visibility to expand its reach.
While there are countless methods to help customers find you quicker, you can jumpstart your efforts with the four tips below.
1. Focus more on quality than quantity
Reaching wide, random social media followers and blog subscribers can expand your reach. It can help you gather more prospects.
The catch is that while this can be an effective strategy, it can also go wrong quickly.
After all, targeting audiences who don’t want or need your content, offers, and business aren’t likely to subscribe to your email newsletter or buy your products and services.
For example, showing ads about robust security testing tools to audiences looking for a graphic design tool won’t drive your expected conversions and sales.
The key is to target audiences who are interested in or want your products and services.
This way, you can focus on sharing and creating content for people most likely to subscribe and buy from you.
Targeting high-quality audiences can amplify your content visibility initiatives since you’re tailoring your content to your prospects’ interests and needs.
Determine your target or ideal audience (if you haven’t yet) or refine your existing audience groups.
You can use specific keywords to get demographic data.
For instance, use social media monitoring tools to look for campaigns and brand-related keywords on social media networks, such as “purchase SEO articles”.
Then, find and follow the people who join conversations related to your keywords and relevant to your brand.
Consider checking your competitors’ followers to get an idea about the audience groups they target. Develop your content marketing and visibility initiatives on this information.
2. Produce engaging content
Engaging content can draw more attention and encourage audiences to share it, expanding its reach and visibility.
However, creating engaging content can take a lot of time and effort.
You’ll also need to be strategic to ensure your content is engaging enough to support your initiatives to boost its visibility.
Follow the tips below to streamline your efforts and increase your chances of succeeding.
- Create compelling landing pages. Create dedicated landing pages that quickly show prospects your offer, product, or service’s value.Include catchy Calls-to-Action (CTAs) and copy so your landing page can compel visitors into taking action.For example, include a “Get the app for free” CTA in your landing page’s content to entice prospects to sign up and try the handy online church management software you offer.Use HubSpot’s landing page creator with customizable templates to make compelling landing pages easily.
Image source: hubspot.com
- Include eye-catching visuals. Include captivating visuals, such as images and videos, to draw more people to your content and reinforce your main message.
Stunning visuals also help make your content easier to consume.Add social media links to encourage and make it easy for visitors to share your content across their social media networks.More people can see your blog posts and articles when your visitors share your content.
- Make your content skimmable. Structure and create content that lets your visitors skim important points. Doing so helps readers quickly see if you offer what they’re looking for, improving the user experience while giving them value.
Develop a content tracking process to monitor and measure your content’s performance. It can help you gain insights into whether your content reaches your target audiences.
3. Find optimal times to post your content
One of the best ways to get maximum content visibility is to share and publish your posts when your target audiences are active.
Post your content at optimal dates and times, such as when your followers are online and are likely responsive.
You’ll get better chances of engaging your audience with your social media posts, website articles, promotions, etc. It can boost your content shares, expanding your reach.
Use tools such as social media marketing management platforms with content analytics features.
Most social media content analytics tools allow you to monitor and analyze impressions and the times your audiences are most engaged.
Also, leverage tools such as Google Analytics to gain insights into your blog page traffic. The data to inform and shape your content posting and promotion strategies.
For instance, if your social media followers are most active from eight pm to twelve midnight, consider sharing your work-life balance tips across your social channels during that period.
4. Share your web content on social media
With the right strategy, sharing and reposting your own content on social media platforms can increase its visibility.
For example, if you run an online store, repost your blog post about casual dinner outfit inspirations on Facebook to give useful and brand-related tips to your social media followers.
It’s a strategic way of engaging your audience, expanding your website content’s reach, and offering value to potential customers.
Sharing your content across your social media feeds can also draw more eyeballs to your brand and drive traffic to your website.
Learn from the quick tips on effective social media content sharing and reposting below.
- Follow time-tested content writing tips to know the best ways to convey your message when sharing your content on social media. It can help you get your expected results.
- Add relevant and brand-related hashtags. Doing so helps make your shared content more visible and searchable to more social media users. Find trending and relevant hashtags easily with Later’s hashtag suggestions tool.
Image source: later.com
- Leverage the right social media platforms to share long-form content, such as articles and blog posts.
While you can share the whole post on LinkedIn, you’re better off including only a snippet of your article on Facebook or Instagram.
It can give readers a good idea about your content’s topic without overwhelming them with too many details.
Include links that take readers to the entire piece.
Get more eyeballs on your online content
Boosting your web, social media, and other online content visibility can take time and effort.
Put in the work now, and you’re bound to experience the benefits of achieving optimum content visibility—from higher engagement rates to more conversions and sales.
Learn the best tips and tactics, leverage reliable tools, and continuously improve your strategy to achieve your content and marketing goals.
Marc lives and breathes writing. He writes just about anything and everything under the sun from digital marketing, web development, and cryptocurrencies among other things.